Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sew Sweet Treat Nights

Hey everyone, this is Jenn and I’m taking over Chicken Feed Quilts blog tonight to share with you a new quilt a row-along. I’m SO excited about this, and I hope you are too! I’ve been wanting to make up one of Lori Holts quilts for awhile now, we’ve had some Lori Holt Fabrics in our fabric vault downstairs just waiting for me to get my hands on, so when I saw this pattern book I knew immediately it was the quilt I wanted to make! I asked Esther if this sew a row-along would be a good idea, and she decided to participate too! (or I volunteered her-I can’t remember HA!). I am sewing up this quilt in Lori Holt’s fabrics, and Esther is sewing up the same version in Kansas Trouble fabrics – I think both versions are going to turn out beautifully and we want you to join along! I am making up kits (in both fabric ways) – I’m doing all the quilty math for you in these kits, so you are getting the fabric requirements and aren’t stuck with a bunch of fabric at the end. To make it even better, I’ve decided that the kit for the month will be ready on the 3rd Thursday of each month-come in the evening (drop in between 7-8:30pm), take a look at the row, ask questions, or I might show you a product that will help you construct these rows with ease, pick up your row kit & have a dessert! That’s right, you get a yummy dessert as well! It will be such a fun evening out. We decided to call this sew along ‘Sew Sweet Treats Night’.

Now I’m guessing you’d like some details. You will need the ‘Sew By Row’ Lori Holt book. These are $25.00 and are available at the shop, and then EACH kit will cost $25.00 per month. We will be running this Sew Sweet Treats Night for 7 months starting in just a couple weeks on November 21st ,and then December 19th, January 16th, February 20th, March 19th, April 16th, May 21st. (The last months kit will include a finishing kit that will include all your sashing, borders & binding). 
You can sign up here or in store, sign up is free, and than there will be a monthly fee of $25 for the kits.

Who’s looking forward to this fun Sweet Treats Night? We can’t wait to see you all on November 21st!
 Here is a sneak peek at this months kit!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment