Monday, June 29, 2020

Current Projects

The July Newsletter for the shop went out today so be sure to check your inbox to read it. 
Today I just want to share with you some of the things that we have been working on in the past few weeks. 
Esther has a lot on the go!
She has two projects from Gypsy Soul in the works, one is a quilt the other a fun bag!
She finished up this Canadian themed quilt this weekend, just in time for Canada Day. The fabrics are from True North by Kate and Birdie, which is available in the shop if you ask for it. 
These fun blocks are the start of a Hunter Star quilt using Ballerina and a few blues from various Art Gallery collections. 
This popsicle quilt using Canning Day is going to be the perfect summer quilt!
And she is also going to whip up this fun baby quilt.
Carrie has a few projects on the go too. She is starting a new Homecoming Quilt using Solid red and white, perfect for Canada Day and Christmas.

She is also working on a Scrappy Happy Village Quilt using Canning Day.
And her Heart Quilt using Foresta is finished and looks as amazing as I imagined it would!




I made this Poppyseed quilt this past weekend, using Sugarcreek Wovens. I was nervous to work with them, but there was no difficulty at all, and I really enjoyed sewing the blocks. 
I also finished up my Fresh as a Daisy quilt using Canning Day Fabrics. 
I also have a couple sampler quilts in progress, I am working on the At The Seashore Sampler from Moda Bakeshop, and the Easy Piecing 2020 Summer Sampler. 

I am super excited to start my Cathedral Quilt using Bloomington by Lella Boutique. 

I will also be starting my Woodland Wonderland Quilt this week, and there are just a couple kits left if you want to join me in making it. Just check out this link here to register, the first kit is available for pickup on Thursday. 


Are you working on any new projects right now?

Also please note that we will be closed on Wednesday, July 1 for Canada Day.
Have a great week.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment