Monday, December 21, 2020

Our Favorite Finishes from 2020

 2020 is nearly over and it sure has been one for the history books. With the year nearly at its end one of my favorite things to do is look back at the things I have made over the year, things I haven't finished and projects that I would like to do. So tonight I will share with you Esther, Carrie and my own favorite projects and what we hope to finish off yet this year. 

Esther was busy and when I asked for her 3 favorites she sent me 8. So here are her favorites from 2020. 



Esther hopes to finish off her Labor of Love Sampler Quilt yet this year and maybe start working on her sample quilt for our Virtual Retreat at the end of January. However her Sewing Room is also getting a remodel so she isn't sure how much sewing she will be able to do while that is happening. 



Carrie sent me these 3 photos when I asked her for her favorites. 




I am with my mom and I cannot pick just 3 favorites, so here are several of the ones that I love that I made in the last year. 



I have a couple that I hope to finish yet this year, but we are remodelling our basement at the moment and I have to pack up my sewing room  because drywall is the next step and I do not want drywall dust all over my fabrics and notions. So we will see how much I get done. I would love to finish off my Woodland Wonderland Quilt

Do you have any favorites from this year, are you sewing frantically to finish something for Christmas or before the end of the year?

This is the last blog post for 2020 as I am taking the rest of the year off and spending a lot of quality time with my family. Both my husband and I have been really busy with work so we are looking forward to a couple quiet and relaxing weeks spent with each other and our boys. 

Merry Christmas from all of us at Chicken Feed Quilts and we wish you a Happy New Year. 
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment