Thursday, August 6, 2020

Christmas Fabric 2020

I know its only the beginning of August but our newest Moda fabrics are all Christmas themed so I thought I would share them quick tonight. 
We have Holliberry By Corey Yoder. We also have the book a very Coriander Christmas which features a really fun Block Of The Month Pattern, and a bonus pattern. 
Tahoe Ski Week by Mara Penny has such fun prints and the colors are not Christmassy at all, it is actually much more winter themed. Esther is making a quilt called Norway by Thimble Blossoms with it. 
Chill by Zen Chic is also a winter collection.
Christmas Card by Sweetwater has been really popular in the shop!

Naughty or Nice by Basic Grey has also been really popular, we have already sold out of several bolts from this collection. 
Juniper by Kate and Birdie is a brushed cotton so it super soft. If you are curious brushed cotton just means it goes through an extra step in manufacturing called brushing which involves fine metal brushes rubbing the surface of the fabric to produce fine fibers from the woven pieces, which leaves the surface super soft. 

Holiday Lodge by Deb Strain. 

Chill Out is from Cotton and Steel (not Moda, but Trendtex is the distributor for both so I am including it today) I brought home fabrics today for a sample, but I have two other quilts that NEED to be finished before I can cut into it. 

Do you make quilts with Christmas Fabrics?
My boys all have Christmas Quilts that are on their beds from November-most of January. I am planning to make a new one for my bed this year, and I love displaying Christmas and winter themed quilts on the blanket ladder in my living room. 
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment