Monday, April 5, 2021

Garden Sampler BOM: Month 4





 It is time for another block of our Garden Sampler BOM. 

Well it was actually time for another block on Thursday, but I, Carrie, was a little distracted because of my engagement.  


We are already on Month 4. This block is really fun, and actually pretty simple. 



This might be one of the first blocks I haven’t changed the cutting instructions for. I cut exactly as the pattern said. In the photo above are my cut and labeled pieces. 

For the flip and stitch components I placed the square on top of the proper rectangle and used my diagonal seam tape from cluck cluck sew to sew the angles. The point of the rectangle should follow the red line in the center of the seam tape. 

I also used this tape for my 1/4” seams. The edge of my fabric follows the black 1/4” line on the tape. 


Shown below are my units. 


And this is my finished block!


That is our block for April. Hopefully when May comes around so won’t be distracted on my day to blog and forget again. Whoops! 


I hope you all had a fantastic Easter Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment