Thursday, April 15, 2021

New Fabric: April

 Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you just a few of the new collections that arrived in our shop over the last couple weeks. I have been showing them all on our Social Media so if you follow us there this may not be new to you, but if you don't have Social Media this is a quick way to see what is new. 

We have 3 new Riley Blake collections. 

Gingham Gardens by My Mind's Eye. This collection is so soft and has such pretty prints. Esther is working on a sample for this fabric. 

Rocky Mountain Wild by Corinne Wells. I love this collection and that it was inspired by the Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountains which are so close to home! 

Timberland. This collection is selling really quick and several bolts are already gone. We have a kit put together and I just need to get the sample quilted and bound, but here is a sneak peek. 

 

We have a couple new Robert Kaufman collections in the shop 

Warehouse District by Leslie Tucker Jenison has also been flying out the door. I made a fun Duffel bag from one of the prints and some bright green cork!



Bright Side by Vanessa Lillrose and Linda Fitch, is bright and makes me think of summer. It has some fantastic pieces to add to your collection!
I made a Roxy Wallet with Irridiescent Hardware and I love how "Summery" it turned out. 


From Moda we have a few new collections too!
Happy Days by Sherri and Chelsi is very springy.The quilt in the photo is called Stella from the Stripology Mixology book and just takes a layer cake. It goes together really fast and there is no waste. 
I have another quilt planned but there are a few other samples ahead of it. 
Sunday Stroll by Bonnie and Camille is available as well. We didn't get all the prints in the line, but we did get precuts that have each piece of the collection. 

Spring Brook by Corey Yoder is here too. Several bolts of this collection are sold out already but there is still lots to choose from. Esther is working on a quilt with this fabric right now, so we should have a sample hanging in the shop soon. 


Sunshine Soul by Create Joy. I love the watercolor effect in these pieces and have a fun Butterfly Quilt planned that I hope to start on this evening. 


I hope some of these collections catch your eye! You can shop on our website and instore. Curbside pickup is still an option and we ship all over the world. 

With spring and summer activities starting up right away, I am going to go down to 1 post per week for the foreseeable future. I will be posting each Monday. Carrie will still post her block of the month on the first Thursday. 
Have a fantastic weekend, the weather for Coaldale is looking fantastic, so I am sure we will be going to my in-laws to visit them on their patio and maybe making a trip to the park. 
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment