Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Accuquilt GO October Dies

With October here we have a new set of Accuquilt dies and promotions to share with you.
Accuquilt has released 3 new fun dies this month. The first is a new Alphabet Die. These letters are 2" tall but are a lot narrower font than the previous die and all the letters fit on one board. Personally, I love using the letters to cut out my boys names and than appliqueing them onto projects I have made for them. A great Christmas Gift idea is to buy a bath towel in your child's favorite color and put their name on it. Or use it in conjunction with the second new die which is a Stocking.
I love this Stocking, and Esther is thinking on making Stockings for my boys, if she doesn't, I am definitely going to have to do this, and maybe even put their names on top. The stockings finish at 10.5" wide and just over 18" tall. There is also some free patterns here for different piecing options of the stocking if you are interested.
The Final new release is a Gingerbread Man. This little guy is charm pack friendly and it would be so cute to cut several of them and make a table runner or wall hanging. Or use felt and do a fun kid friendly craft with buttons, ric rac and googly eyes, you could even use a glue gun, you don't have to sew them.  There is a free pattern for this one as well at the same link as above.
As for promotions there is a mail in rebate available for both the GO and GO Big, the GO has a $75 rebate until October 16 and the GO Big a $100 rebate until the end of the month. There is also 15% off mats, accessories and select Dies, the new Dies are excluded from this Promotion.

My boys have no school for the remainder of the week due to a Teacher's Convention, so I plan to hang out with them for the rest of the week, they also play really well while I quilt, so hopefully I can get a little extra sewing in as well.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment