Tuesday, November 19, 2019

New Fabric

It has been quite awhile since I have shared some of the new fabrics that have come into our shop.
We have had several new Moda collections come in over the past few weeks.
I am so in love with Harvest Road by Lella Boutique, this collection is made up of blues, greens, browns and creams. I
have made a quilt for my sister out of it already, but I am thinking I may need to make one more yet as I feel I haven't played with it enough yet. There is also a throw size panel available with this collection, that would be great simply quilted and bound, or add some borders and make it larger.

Sugar Creek by Corey Yoder also is here. It is so fresh and airy looking and has me longing for warmer days full of sunshine.

Gingiber's latest collection Bramble has also arrived, and she once again has put together a great collection with some super cute forest critters, and prints in red, white, black and grey. I have a quilt made up, and as soon as I get the pattern written, kits will be available.

If you like the ombre fabrics you will need to check out the latest from VandCo, this time around she has a full set of colors that go dark to light and back to dark again and there is little blooms printed on the fabric for some added fun.

From Primitive Gatherings we have a collection called Urban Farmhouse Gatherings. This group is made up of greys, whites and blacks, and there is also a book of patterns to accompany the collection, and it has some really nice patterns in it.






We have two new collections of Batiks in as well.

Oasis by McKenna Ryan is pretty amazing and has 20 prints that all coordinate beautifully.
We also have a collection of Christmas Batiks called Northwoods, some of these bolts are already empty or getting quite low, so if you like it you better come in soon to get some.








We also have a really cool Cat Fabric Line in, and I am referring to the heavy machinery not the animal. It comes with 2 panels (a Dump Truck, and an Excavator) as well as coordinating prints. This collection has been quite popular already too!

One last collection that I just adore is this one called Bear Hug. It is made up of black, white, pink, lavender and mint. I took it home today to make up a sample.


 Come in store to see what else is new. This week Friday (November 22) we will be open until 7pm, Christmas Yardage will be 20% off, and we will have felt ornament making from 4:30 until 7pm in our classroom.


Have a great week,
 Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment