Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December

I cannot believe that we are already a few days into December. My sons are bringing home Secret Santa names from school, making lists at home and begging to set up the Christmas tree. However with the current state of my house I told them we would likely set up the outdoor lights this weekend, but we may have to pass on the indoor decor this year. We are partway through a renovation on our main floor to incorporate a new living room and add a dining room. These boys of mine just keep growing and needing more space.
I just realized that I never posted the blocks for the November Sew Hometown QAL, I hope to finish that quilt top this week so I will do a special post on Monday or Friday with November, December and Finishing, (now I have to finish it ;) )
We want to thank you for your continued support of our shop, and so we will be doing a 12 days of Customer Appreciation event. There will be a new Special or Promotion each day and it will all start this week Thursday.
Dec 5, Day 1: Kits buy 1 and get the 2nd half price (2nd must be of equal or lesser value)
Dec 6, Day 2: 2 free Cutloose Patterns with your purchase
Dec 7, Day 3: 30% off all Shannon Cuddle
Dec 9, Day 4: 4 meters for $40 (mix and match 1meter cuts)
Dec 10, Day 5: Take 50% off one item (limit 1 use per person)
Dec 11, Day 6: Buy 5 spools of thread get the 6th free (6th must be of equal or lesser value)
Dec 12, Day 7: 35% off all Christmas yardage
Dec 13, Day 8: $8 off the ruler of your choice
Dec 14, Day 9: Receive 1 Drink Coupon to the Chrysalis Cafe with your purchase
Dec 16, Day 10: $10 gift card with every $25 spent (maximum of 5 gift cards)
Dec 17, Day 11: Buy 2 patterns get the 3rd for free (3rd must be of equal or lesser value)
Dec 18, Day 12: Choose a gift from under our tree



Thank you to everyone who sewed pillowcases for our Challenge last month, we reached a total of 556! These will all be donated to the Coaldale Food Bank and The Chinook Regional Hospital. 

Next week Tuesday is the next block in our Follow Your Heart QAL, the blocks made by everyone so far are looking great!
Have a great week, and be sure to carve out a little time for quilting, I know it helps my mood immensely to sit by my machine even for 20 minute.

 Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment