Friday, December 11, 2020

Garden Sampler Block of Month Introduction

 Whoops it is Friday! This week just went by so fast, and yesterday was Carrie's turn to blog, and she forgot after work as she prepped for Bible Study instead. 

So I had so much fun doing my last block of the month, the Midnight Clear BOM, that I decided to start another one. I found the Garden Sampler Book on our shelf and thought this one would be so fun to make. This quilt finishes at 70.5" by 88.5" 

I will be using Date Night from Riley Blake Fabrics and am going to use a light yellow background just for a twist and for something fun and different. Plus I think that will make it look even springier. The yellow I plan to use is Baby Yellow from Moda, it is the background of the photo above. There is also an option to have a white background if you would prefer. 

This one will run for all twelves months of the year, starting in January already. With you receiving fabric for one block each month. If you sign up, we will auto charge and auto ship your block on the first of the month, or the first day we are open each month, whichever is first. 

There will be a sign up fee of $5.00 which will be discounted off the first month, and there is shipping available for $4.00 each month. 

Each month the packet would cost $30.00. 

If you are interested in sewing along Sign Up Here

Have a great weekend everyone! 

I am looking forward to going to the Nikka Yuko Lights with my boyfriend this evening.  

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment