Thursday, February 18, 2021

Favorite Products: February

 Hello again. It has been several months since I have done a favorite products post, so I thought I would do one today. Some of these items may have been mentioned in previous Favorite Products posts, but that just confirms that they really are essential in our sewing space. 

Esther has been making a lot of Table Toppers as gifts and in preparation for our Tabletastic Club that starts next month. She has been loving our little 2.5"x6.5" ruler and the 4-in-1 Half Square Triangle Ruler for making these smaller projects. The Acorn Pressing Solution, our Chicken Feed Mister Bottle and the wool mat have also been favorites of hers while making these table toppers.

 

Carrie has been loving her Purple LDH Scissors, they are sharp, cut nicely, and they are purple which makes her smile!


One of my favorite products which I don't think I have mentioned in a post before is Aurifil Thread. I love the wide range of colors for top stitching, the quality is incredible, and my machine loves it too!
The Aurifil Color Masters Club is a great way to build up a stash in 12 different colors. January and February's boxes are available now and you can still sign up to get the remainder of the boxes for the year. 
Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment