Monday, June 7, 2021

Teacher Gifts

 The end of this school year is so close, only two weeks away in our house! Year end Teacher Gifts also must be ready to go soon too than. I thought tonight I would share some of my favorite items to make as Teacher and Bus Driver gifts.  

I love making the Wax and Wool Tote Bag as a gift. It is a pattern by Noodlehead and sews up really nicely! It also does not take very much fabric, and there is no hardware on it, though I do like to add a little "Handmade for Me" Label for a special touch. 



This year I made Pencil Pouches for my boys Teachers. This is a free tutorial by Noodlehead, and I have done a Video Tutorial of it is as well. You can find the video by scrolling back on our Facebook Page or by clicking here. I will likely fill the pencil pouches with a few little goodies for an added touch. You can find the Pattern here

Another favorite to make is lanyards and key fobs. These are fantastic for keeping keys together and easy to find. They are also super easy to make and take only little bits of fabric and a key fob hardware piece or a swivel hook. 

Is there anything that you like to make as gifts for Teachers?

Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment