Monday, August 17, 2020

Favorite Products: August

Looking at the forecast for this week it looks like we are in for another hot one! Hopefully you have a cool space in your house that you can spend some time sewing. 
Today I want to share with you our favorite products this month. 
Esther has been doing a lot of hand applique lately and also has made a few bags. For these projects she loves the Sewline Pencil to trace lines for her applique and for marking zippers and centerson her bag pieces. She especially loves the pink lead as it shows up on almost all the fabrics she uses.  
Carrie is loving our new Ruler Holders. WE had these made for our shop by our Brother-in_Law. They are nice and heavy so they don't tip over and two together make great bookends. Carrie loves that she can keep the Ruler Holder on her cutting table and have all her rulers easily accessible but still put away neatly. 
I am loving the Labor of Love book by Sherri McConnell. It has 10 great projects in it of various sizes and they all have made it to my must make list. They also vary in difficulty which is so nice. I just finished up this quilt which was made using the Cottage Charm pattern in the book, and it went together so quickly, and I think it will be one of my go-to patterns in the future for when I need a quilt that goes together really quick. Sherri is also doing a quilt along with the book this fall and I am eager for it to start. 
 
What are your favorite products right now?

Have a great week! Carrie will be blogging again on Thursday.
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment