Monday, August 16, 2021

New Fabric: August

 I hope everyone had a good weekend, Kayla and her family took off this week to go camping, and she left me here to do the blog this week. 

I just want to share with you some of the new collections that have come into the shop lately, there has been a few. 

I'm going to share my favorite new collection first. I'm pretty sure Esther, Kayla nd I all have a few projects planed out of this collection. Songbook by Fancy That Designs. I just love the classic hymns in this one. I plan to make a quilt for my fiance's grandma and also a few things for my new kitchen, like hot pads, a table runner, and valances. 

The Large Multi Panel

Small Multi Panel

Small Navy Panel. She also designed this one in the aqua


Another new fun line we got in is Magic of Serengeti by RJR Fabrics. 
This collection is so fun and wild when it is all put together, but the colors and prints are also accentuated when you break it down into the color groupings. Kayla plans to make a Tumbler quilt using all the prints and a couple solids. 




We have one more new collection from RJR, Pond Life. I just love the frogs in this line. Come into the store or check it out online to get a better look at all the prints and the colors.


The Christmas fabrics have started to trickle in, and it is always good to get a head start on those projects.  

First we have Starflower Christmas from Create Joy Project. I love this one because it is "Christmasy", but you can keep it out all winter, not just for the month of December. I know Esther has a table runner picked from this one. 


Next we have Christmas Morning from Lella Boutique. This collection is a very classy Christmas collection, having the reds and greens. I love the large panel that they have with this collection that looks to have a pieced border around it, but the blocks are actually just printed on the panel. This would make a super fast Christmas gift for a friend, the panel just needs to be quilted and bound. 


We also have a few more Christmas collections in early precuts. so keep checking that 'Early Release Precut' tab on the website.

We have precuts from Hustle and Bustle from Basic Grey and the yardage should be in the shop soon. 

And we also have early precuts from Home Sweet Holidays by Deb Strain. 

All these collections are so much more amazing in person, so be sure to stop in the store to check them out, or check our website to get a better look at all the individual lines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment