Thursday, October 7, 2021

Garden Sampler BOM: Block 10

 It is the beginning of a new month, and time to pull out our block of the month projects again. 

I am glad to be back in my sewing room after the wedding, my honeymoon and then getting all settled in. My new husband nicely took me to my parents to pick up my sewing room just a few days after we made it back home. It was good to pull out just one block to get into it again, so this was perfect.

We are already on Block 10 of our sampler, which means we are so close to being done.

My Cut Pieces

I found this block nice and simple, just a few flip and stitches and the block is ready to be put together. 
I stitched all my corners onto the big blue square before cutting and pressing. Be sure to watch the placement of the colors and the angle you sew at to make sure they go the right way.


The Components

That is all for this block, it really is just a few flip and stitches and then piecing it together.


I just love how this block turned out. Probably because it is mostly blue, and I really like blue. 
I can't wait to get my quilt put together, we will see if I can wait until December to put it all together, or if I'm going to work ahead and get it finished or not. 

That's all for that block, but there are a few things that should get mentioned.
 This weekend we have our fall clearance sale, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. There is still room to join us, and pre-registration is recommended to skip the lines. Check under the events tab on our website to see if there is a time that works for you. 
There will also be a virtual option for our out of town guests, Wednesday Oct 13, check under the events tab to register for that as well.

We will be Closed Monday Oct 11 to spend Thanksgiving Day with our families.
Have a great long weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment