Monday, April 27, 2020

What are we working on?

Hello everyone. Today I want to share with you some projects that we have been working on. 

As you may have seen last week, Esther just finished up a large assortment of table runners. She is also nearly finished her Half Square Triangle Sampler using Early Bird by Bonnie and Camille. Esther is also working on a project for herself. She is using Art Gallery Fabrics and the Meadowland Quilt Pattern by Then Came June. I am loving the green fabric she is using for the background! Aside from this she is working on finishing up some older projects that have been in the works for quite some time. 



Carrie spent some time secret sewing and surprised me with a quilt that she had made for me! She used Summer Sweet by Sherri and Chelsi, my favorite designer duo, and used a pattern by Chelsi called Star Crossed, because I am a huge fan of star quilts. 
She is also participating in a quilt along. The pattern name is Homecoming and is by Lo and Behold Stitchery, she couldn't decide which fabric combination she liked better so she is making two! 







I have a couple things on the go currently. I am quilting along on the Hearts At Home Quilt (I am using Breeze by Zen Chic), and have half my blocks finished for that one. I am also working on my Summer Sweet Gelato Quilt which we have kits available for in our shop. 
I started a new project using Daisy Mae by Poppie Cotton on the weekend, and since I am doing a Facebook Live video tomorrow on the Stripology Ruler from Creative Grids, I should make a couple sample blocks tonight.
 Are you getting any quilting done right now, or are you finding yourself busy with other things?

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment