Friday, May 10, 2019

May's New Fabric

It's the middle if the month which means I have some new fabrics and projects to share with you all. I have shared several of these pictures on Instagram, but not here on the blog yet.
Day in Paris by Zen Chic has arrived. Carrie is doing a fun Block of Month Sampler with it called Summer Moon. We hope to do a fun club starting in the fall using this pattern so stay tuned for more information on that.
Also from Moda we have a new kit by Gingiber, it is a Christmas Kit but we have already sold quite a few of them.
And it has not arrived yet, but we a have received our shipping notification that True North by Kate and Birdie is on its way! We hope to have it Monday, will cut the kits early next week and than get it out on the shelves.
From Riley Blake we have several new collections. Bliss is the first one, it features some fun florals, polka dots, and stripes, in blacks, blush pink and minty green, it has been selling really quick and some bolts are nearly empty already.
Also from Riley Blake is Azure Skies. I absolutely love the little cactus print!




Another fun new collection is this one called Fox Farm, some of the dots in the one print are actually curled up foxes, and those Rain Boots are so adorable!
The fourth and final collection from Riley Blake is called Someday, it is a soft collection and the print with scooters and bikes is so cute and is available with a light blue, pink or white background.
I have a new project using Grid, a new art Gallery Collection planned. I am using the Turning Twenty Pattern so it should come together pretty quickly once I set my mind to it. I have been focused on sewing myself a new backpack for Market next week and finishing off a few projects before I started a new one. I finished 3 quilts last week and got them in the store so if I have time this weekend after soccer I may be able to get started on it.
Do any of these collections catch your eye?
There will be no blog post next Friday as Esther and I will be at Spring Quilt Market in Kansas City, but I will post about our adventures on Tuesday, May 21.
We will be closed on Monday, May 20 for Victoria Day.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's. I  am super thankful to be Mama to 4 amazing boys!
Kayla






No comments:

Post a Comment